Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013...Lets do this!

Well here it is the first day of 2013 and I have been wanting to start posting on this here blog for a while but couldn't get motivated ...but now I've got the weight of a New Years Resolution pushing me to do so. 

I don't know much about blogs but I would think the danger of posting on a blog when you're not motivated to do so would be that you would make a boring post, and if you make more than one or two of those your would probably loose readers. I'm going to risk it this once even though I don't have anything particularly exciting or funny to post, but I will tell you my plans for this blog in 2013 and maybe that'll bring you back one more time.

2012 was one of the greatest years of my life, and I think 2013 is going to be even better. This year we will be rodeoing full time and traveling all over the country. I plan on sharing it with you guys via this blog. We get to go alot of places and see alot of things and have alot of fun.

Our first stop is in Alexandria La in two weeks for the Amicus Club PRCA Rodeo. For those of you that don't know I broke my 6 weeks ago at the Southeast Texas Barebacking School and have been crippled up since then. Me and my horses are fat and out of shape so it ought to make for a good story.

Here is the our schedule so far this year:
Jan 18-19 Alexandria LA Amicus Club PRCA Rodeo
Jan 22-23 Ft Worth TX PRCA Extreme Bulls
Jan 24-Feb9 
Ft Worth TX
Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo
Feb 27-Mar3
Bay City TX
Matagorda County Fair and Rodeo
Mar7-9 
Marshall TX
Marshall Pro Rodeo
Mar 12-16
Mercedes TX
 Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show & Rodeo
Mar 20-23
Nacogdoches TX
Nacogdoches Co. Championship Rodeo
Apr11-13 
South Haven MS
Rodeo of the Midsouth
April 19-20
Longview TX
Longview PRCA Rodeo
April 26-27
Athens Tx
27th Annual PRCA Stampede Rodeo
May 9-11
Crockett TX
Crockett Lions Club Pro Rodeo
May 15-18
Jacksonville TX
Tops in Texas Pro Rodeo
May 23-25 
Killen TX
Rodeo Killeen PRCA Rodeo
Jun 4-8 
Silver City NM
Wild Wild West Pro Rodeo 
Jun 12-15 
Weatherford TX
Parker County Sheriffs Posse Rodeo
Jun 20-23
Crosby TX 
Crosby Fair & Pro Rodeo
June 28-29
*********
Tenative
July 4-6
Belton TX
Belton's 4th of July Celebration and PRCA Rodeo
July 31-Aug3
Abilene KS
Wild Bill Hickock Pro Rodeo
Aug 7-10
Ponca City OK
101 Wild West Pro Rodeo
Aug 14-17
Denton TX 
North Texas Fair and Rodeo
Aug22-24 
Altus OK
Great Plains Stampede
Sept 24-28 
Texarkana TX
Four States Fair and Rodeo
Oct 4-6
Rosenburg TX 
Ft Bend County Fair and Rodeo
Oct 9-12
Bellville TX
 Austin County Fair & Rodeo
Oct 17-19
Henderson TX
Rusk County PRCA Rodeo
Nov1-2 
Sherevport LA
State Fair of Louisiana
Nov 15-17 Waller TX Southeast Texas Bareback Riding School

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope that it all comes together and the rodeo will be a success. Start exercising!

    ReplyDelete