Saturday, January 19, 2013

Well we are here in Alexandria la for our first stop on our 2013 rodeo season. 

Last night was the first perf of the rodeo and the first time I've picked up since I broke my leg 8 weeks ago. It was really painful but not as bad as I thought it'd be. 

I told Anna this morning I was pretty sore from where Miss Rodeo smacked me. I thought she was going to go fight her. Then she realized I was talking about the saddle bronc horse Miss Rodeo. Lol.

We have 2 perfs today one at 2:00 and one at 7:30. I don't get much of a break because I have to be in Ft. Worth tomorrow night. Well leave in the morning to head home stop swap trailers and pickup the rest of the horses then head to the rodeo. 

Been thinking a lot about my buddy James who lost his girlfriend Rylee earlier this week. The funeral is today and I wish we could be there. I pray from comfort him and her family 

Jeremy
 

1 comment:

  1. Am so glad things went so smooth. So sorry about your buddy's girlfriend. He knows you have a very busy schedule with these rodeos. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete